diumenge, 1 de juny del 2008

MY FAVOURITE SINGER


You know that since I was very younger, music is one of my favourite hobbies. I like listening and playing music, I remember you that I play the violin. So for this reason, I like listening diferent types and different grops of music. However, if I have to choose one singer, I would put Alejandro Sanz as the number one. He was born in 1968 in Madrid. During his career, Alejandro has putted 16 cd's on the market. His large list of prices shows that he's a great singer. I really like him because I like how he sings but I also really like the lyrics from his songs. Last summer, I was really lucky to be in a concert of him. He came to Roses and I went to the concert with Albert. I really like the concert, it was an amazing summer night of August. I hope that I will be able to repeat it soon!


If you want to know more, you can visit his website: http://www.alejandrosanz.com/

IT'S A FUNNY PROJECT

I guys, teachers and all the people! I'm Gemma Gasull and this is my blog;)
I think that with the participation of all the pupils, we can pass a good and funny moments while we can read a lot of experiences and the others things in english.

MY PHOTOS!

Do you like this project (blog) ?

Do you will begin a degree next year?

Are you addicted to the internet?

Do you think that the English is the language of the future?

English in Britain - students.