diumenge, 1 de juny del 2008

CLAUDIA'S BIRTHDAY

As I said in the last comment, May is a month with a lot of birthdays and yesterday was Claudia's turn. Yesterday at night, we celebrate her 17th birthday with many people in Empuriabrava. First of all, we met all the people in Sikim's restaurant at 10 o'clock. We had dinner there and then we started to give her a lot of presents. The presents were summer clothes and other things to decorate her new bedroom. After this, we went to another pub to drink something and we finished the night in Passarella's disco dancing a lot. Claudia was really happy with her night and I was satisfied too because as you know, she is a very important person for me!

IT'S A FUNNY PROJECT

I guys, teachers and all the people! I'm Gemma Gasull and this is my blog;)
I think that with the participation of all the pupils, we can pass a good and funny moments while we can read a lot of experiences and the others things in english.

MY PHOTOS!

Do you like this project (blog) ?

Do you will begin a degree next year?

Are you addicted to the internet?

Do you think that the English is the language of the future?

English in Britain - students.