diumenge, 1 de juny del 2008

EXAM'S WEEK




Today is the first day of June and tomorrow we will start a very stressful week. It will be so tired because I have an exam everyday. Tomorrow, history exam is the first one. I will have to spend the Sunday studying the second World War. We have to put all of our strength because the week is so important and decisive for our future since some older friend told to me how important is to be in the next course with all the subjects passed. It's only a week and a few and we will be on summer holidays!

So, as the song says,
'come on, let's work!'

IT'S A FUNNY PROJECT

I guys, teachers and all the people! I'm Gemma Gasull and this is my blog;)
I think that with the participation of all the pupils, we can pass a good and funny moments while we can read a lot of experiences and the others things in english.

MY PHOTOS!

Do you like this project (blog) ?

Do you will begin a degree next year?

Are you addicted to the internet?

Do you think that the English is the language of the future?

English in Britain - students.