diumenge, 1 de juny del 2008

INDI and MIU


Indi and Miu, Miu and Indi, they are like two members of my family. I say this because they are no persons but they are my two pets. I have them at home since quite years ago.
Indi is the dog. He's so intelligent. I say this because sometimes seems to understand the people feelings. For example, when you are sad or ill, he's always next to you. He's small, brown and very nice, he's my lovely pet.
Miu is the cat. As I say upper I prefer the dog but Miu has a curious story that makes him a bit special. When I was very younger, a house near mine was negligent and into was a cat that it seemed to be ill and hungry. Because of this, my mum decided to take him and fed him at home and now we are very happy with him. He is Indi, our fat cat with lovely and brilliant green eyes.

I have to say that Indi and Miu they are good, they never fight so I can say that they are good friends;)

IT'S A FUNNY PROJECT

I guys, teachers and all the people! I'm Gemma Gasull and this is my blog;)
I think that with the participation of all the pupils, we can pass a good and funny moments while we can read a lot of experiences and the others things in english.

MY PHOTOS!

Do you like this project (blog) ?

Do you will begin a degree next year?

Are you addicted to the internet?

Do you think that the English is the language of the future?

English in Britain - students.