diumenge, 3 de febrer del 2008

CARNIVAL'08


Well, I would explain you the carnival of this year!
I think that all the persons who have a blog and who
upload a update was explain something of the carnival,
so...I will being brief;)

This year my friends and me were disguise of "colegialas",
we werw a group of 62 persons with a mini Scottish skirt! jaja
It was so moody because a lot of boys in mini skirt we can't
see every day! xD

well, it was an excelent carnival with my people and the new
people that I meet! :)

and the next year...which disguise?

1 comentari:

Anònim ha dit...

jajaj nice picture!

Sexy Andreu! :)

On kiss princessss!*

IT'S A FUNNY PROJECT

I guys, teachers and all the people! I'm Gemma Gasull and this is my blog;)
I think that with the participation of all the pupils, we can pass a good and funny moments while we can read a lot of experiences and the others things in english.

MY PHOTOS!

Do you like this project (blog) ?

Do you will begin a degree next year?

Are you addicted to the internet?

Do you think that the English is the language of the future?

English in Britain - students.