dilluns, 28 de gener del 2008

today...17!


TODAY IT'S MY BRITHDAY!
i'm very happy because a lot of people send me a sms or fotologs, and I' a person who enjoy this little details. This year I can't celerate my brithday because it's the same weekend than carnival, but well...this reason means that the celebration of my 18 years will be fantastic! jaja ;)
I think that the 17 yeras haven't got any special because for example, the 16 it's so good for enter legally in some nightclubs, and the 18's special for drive, university and a lot of things! So...28 of January 2009, COME! =)

IT'S A FUNNY PROJECT

I guys, teachers and all the people! I'm Gemma Gasull and this is my blog;)
I think that with the participation of all the pupils, we can pass a good and funny moments while we can read a lot of experiences and the others things in english.

MY PHOTOS!

Do you like this project (blog) ?

Do you will begin a degree next year?

Are you addicted to the internet?

Do you think that the English is the language of the future?

English in Britain - students.