dissabte, 24 de novembre del 2007

[REC]

HIIIII!


Yesterday I saw a horror film in the cine: REC. Is a Spanish film, the directors are spanish (Jaume Balagueró and Paco Plaza)and the actors too. I was very distressing and nervous, but I really like this types of films! The argument said that a television reporter and her cameraman, cover the night shift at the local fire station. The firehouse receives a call from an old lady trapped in her house. When they arrive, and the firemen break down the door, the old lady suddenly attacks and bites one of the firemen, and it is revealed that an unknown but virulent disease is infecting people, causing them to turn in to zombies. The police and military quarantines the building and the camera crew is trapped inside, constantly recording the mayhem that ensues. So guys, I recommend you watch this film;)



IT'S A FUNNY PROJECT

I guys, teachers and all the people! I'm Gemma Gasull and this is my blog;)
I think that with the participation of all the pupils, we can pass a good and funny moments while we can read a lot of experiences and the others things in english.

MY PHOTOS!

Do you like this project (blog) ?

Do you will begin a degree next year?

Are you addicted to the internet?

Do you think that the English is the language of the future?

English in Britain - students.