dimarts, 27 de novembre del 2007

me and Sergi=)


Yesterday I recived a mobil call of Sergi Sàrria, my friend that now is in Alexandra Deulofeu (another institute) of Figueres. He told me that the next week we could go to eat together because since he was in this this institute, we have seen only one day, and I miss his nonsense...=)


So today, I wish upload this photo with this short text, but...I think that he deserve more!

GOOD LUCK for all my sergay!


see you the next week!

IT'S A FUNNY PROJECT

I guys, teachers and all the people! I'm Gemma Gasull and this is my blog;)
I think that with the participation of all the pupils, we can pass a good and funny moments while we can read a lot of experiences and the others things in english.

MY PHOTOS!

Do you like this project (blog) ?

Do you will begin a degree next year?

Are you addicted to the internet?

Do you think that the English is the language of the future?

English in Britain - students.