divendres, 30 de novembre del 2007

the christmas is approaching=)


pfff...finally we finished this week! I really like Friday! xDD
The next week we have two exams and early the Christmas...
This photo is one day that me and some of my girls went to the "Fira de nadal" of our town, Castelló d'Empúries. We and other persons of 4ESO sold cakes of differents tastes. In this photo you can see Claudia;)

so now, for RELAX...I upload a video of one song that today we sung in the english class with nua, andriu, serra and mesas=)



GOOD WEEKEND*

IT'S A FUNNY PROJECT

I guys, teachers and all the people! I'm Gemma Gasull and this is my blog;)
I think that with the participation of all the pupils, we can pass a good and funny moments while we can read a lot of experiences and the others things in english.

MY PHOTOS!

Do you like this project (blog) ?

Do you will begin a degree next year?

Are you addicted to the internet?

Do you think that the English is the language of the future?

English in Britain - students.