dissabte, 2 de maig del 2009

TRAVEL TO...?


With this weather, this sun and this hot, I would travel to anywhere! I would visit some places, some countries and some cultures. I would take one suitcase, my camera, shorts, T-shirts and travel all around the world!
I would travel to Africa, to Tunisia, to Canaries, to Mexico, Cuba, NY or any amazing place.
I have a lot of curiosity for look at the poverty of Africa, or the typical woman of this place, the typical children and the typical food. I have a lot of curiosity for look the beaches of canaries, the buildings and richness of NY…
If you can choose one place for visit now, where country does you prefer?
It’s a difficult question, because I’m sure that you would visit a lot of countries too.

Tell me guys! I pay attention to you :-)

IT'S A FUNNY PROJECT

I guys, teachers and all the people! I'm Gemma Gasull and this is my blog;)
I think that with the participation of all the pupils, we can pass a good and funny moments while we can read a lot of experiences and the others things in english.

MY PHOTOS!

Do you like this project (blog) ?

Do you will begin a degree next year?

Are you addicted to the internet?

Do you think that the English is the language of the future?

English in Britain - students.