divendres, 1 de maig del 2009

SOLEDAD.




One day my grandmother says me: “Gemma, make the most of all moments of your life, each details and opportunities, and overcoat, learn to your past mistakes”.
I think that our grandmothers, in general, are underestimating for us. We don’t think that her memory and her experience are so important, so interesting and another viewpoint of life very amazing.
My grandmother has a lot of recalls of her childhood, my childhood and childhood of my family. When I look her, I hold him in great esteem, and I I’d like save all moments with her.
Sometimes I take my camera and I take a session photos of her, it’s so funny because she don’t be accustomed of this things, and she smile during hours and hours…and me too.

My grandmother, whose name is Soledad, it’s a very special woman in my life.

2 comentaris:

redsweets ha dit...

I know a girl who in her myspace has a photo section called skins of Barcelona where have images very similar. One day I can show you all her pics if you want ;)

Alba Esculta Cortés ha dit...

I remember a lot of times when you and me went to her house to have snack in the afternoon: Hot chocolate with banana... mmm I love it jeje

Kissess :D

[BioDraminA]

IT'S A FUNNY PROJECT

I guys, teachers and all the people! I'm Gemma Gasull and this is my blog;)
I think that with the participation of all the pupils, we can pass a good and funny moments while we can read a lot of experiences and the others things in english.

MY PHOTOS!

Do you like this project (blog) ?

Do you will begin a degree next year?

Are you addicted to the internet?

Do you think that the English is the language of the future?

English in Britain - students.