dimarts, 5 de maig del 2009

GOOD FAMILY.


I’m very happy because it’s no long till summer, and more liberty, and a lot of new things. But in the other hand I’m so afraid, because we’ll begin a new life very different. I’m used to see my sweet people every day, stay with them every day and share a lot of moments with they every day too, so I think that I’m not prepared to miss all of these things, to miss t hem.
I think that all of these years together will be useful for get a bigger confidence and make a bigger and special family.
Well, I hope that we’ll coincide in some places, some parties and we can arrange to meet all weekends, but it’s not the same.

Even so, I hope that next year will be so good for us, and I hope you have a good luck!

:-)

4 comentaris:

Marina ha dit...

Oh, so nice darling:)
This year has been special for me because one year ago I don’t know us. And for me all of that are important and I know that I will guard a nice regards!
Thanks for this year with you Gem;)

Anònim ha dit...

I think that I'm not ready to leave you all :_)
I will miss you a lot, because so many years looking your sleeping faces in the morning.. it's a lot of time ;)

I hope that next year we would met, because I need a little time with you all sometimes =)

Anònim ha dit...

Ohh! Friend is the most important thing during all live. Gemma next year I will miss you. For example you remember things that we did when we were children?
yes no?

See you gemma.

Andreu Illa ha dit...

This photo is an horrible for me, but I like it because I stay with my friends.

Gemma see you tomorrow!

IT'S A FUNNY PROJECT

I guys, teachers and all the people! I'm Gemma Gasull and this is my blog;)
I think that with the participation of all the pupils, we can pass a good and funny moments while we can read a lot of experiences and the others things in english.

MY PHOTOS!

Do you like this project (blog) ?

Do you will begin a degree next year?

Are you addicted to the internet?

Do you think that the English is the language of the future?

English in Britain - students.