dimecres, 4 de març del 2009

What's Facebook?


Facebook it’s a web space special for a people who have an address of mail. This page has more than 120 million users in the entire world. One of the motives of the increase of Facebook people is that this year, Facebook make the version in French, German and Spanish to expand the web in outside of EUA. With Facebook you can search all friends of your infancy (if they have Facebook too), only if you introduce his/her name or mail,
You can play games, upload photos and see the photos of your friends, etc.

Do you have Facebook? Do you like the web?
I think that’s one invent very efficacy and amused. If you search: Gemma Gasull… I’m here!

2 comentaris:

Anònim ha dit...

I think that when you did this entry you was thinking: About what can I do another entry...
And as you was in facebook: "GUALA!" LoOL
And now, less facebook, less fotolog, less msn, etc... and more study, because we are full of exams... T_T"

Kis GemmaG ! :*

redsweets ha dit...

lol I'm sorry mesas but I think that all of us are a little bit addicts to the msn, fotolog and now to the facebook. its nice because when I did my facebook I thought that it was very boring and ugly page but look at me now.. jaja

IT'S A FUNNY PROJECT

I guys, teachers and all the people! I'm Gemma Gasull and this is my blog;)
I think that with the participation of all the pupils, we can pass a good and funny moments while we can read a lot of experiences and the others things in english.

MY PHOTOS!

Do you like this project (blog) ?

Do you will begin a degree next year?

Are you addicted to the internet?

Do you think that the English is the language of the future?

English in Britain - students.