dissabte, 7 de març del 2009

Stressed and tense?


Spring it’s a season of our life very happy and nice, but this year will be very stressed and tense. Why? It’s clear... Final of BAT and Selectivity is very near, so we respire a continuously stress. I hate this situation because our greatest wish in these moments its finish this year, and we don’t think that’s the last year together. But well, I can’t change the time, and when this epoch goes right, we’ll stay in paradise, we’ll begin our new life, and I’m very nervous for know what near life it is.

4 comentaris:

Anònim ha dit...

we can Gemma :)
come on, we will do it, and very good! I'm also waiting for the next year, this must finish one day or other.
kissss*

Elisenda. ha dit...

Don't stress! ..If you can...xD
I think that 2nd of batxillerat is the top of the top of the all kinds of stress.. isn't it? I hope all of us can be able to do all we wishh and want..kiss gemma!

redsweets ha dit...

don't strees yeahh like say the hause song ;)
nice pic bla bla bla ...
gemma darling the truth is that I have to put something in some blogs for my porfolio and blog mark and I select your blog for do it ;)

but I agree with miriam, you can come on ;)

Unknown ha dit...

great Be Delicious blog! i hate stress too!

IT'S A FUNNY PROJECT

I guys, teachers and all the people! I'm Gemma Gasull and this is my blog;)
I think that with the participation of all the pupils, we can pass a good and funny moments while we can read a lot of experiences and the others things in english.

MY PHOTOS!

Do you like this project (blog) ?

Do you will begin a degree next year?

Are you addicted to the internet?

Do you think that the English is the language of the future?

English in Britain - students.