divendres, 31 d’octubre del 2008

STRADIVARIUS VIOLIN


A stradivarius violin was sold for 902 paunts, the highest prince ever paid for a Stradivarius.

The violin, owned by yhe Mendelsson family, was made in 1720 and, because of its colour, it was known as the "Red Strad". It was played bt a professional musician.

In its year in the Mendelsson family, it was admired very little, except by amateurs, but its beautiful tones were demostrate by a a Japanese violinist before the auction yesterday.

It's in very good condition because it was kept a special case. The violin reached such a high price because of its date of 1720, when his finest instruments were made. Stradivarius was bought all over the world for their purity and deep, clear sound.

I play the violin since I was seven years old, and play one Stradivarius it's a dream for me.

IT'S A FUNNY PROJECT

I guys, teachers and all the people! I'm Gemma Gasull and this is my blog;)
I think that with the participation of all the pupils, we can pass a good and funny moments while we can read a lot of experiences and the others things in english.

MY PHOTOS!

Do you like this project (blog) ?

Do you will begin a degree next year?

Are you addicted to the internet?

Do you think that the English is the language of the future?

English in Britain - students.