dijous, 23 d’octubre del 2008

a JOKE.


Three surgeons are talking about which patients are better in the room of operations.

The first surgeon says:

- I like operate librarian people because all the organs are organize in alphabetic order, it's easy.

The second surgeon says:

- No! there are so better the mechanic people; they bring the pieces of replace that I should put.

And the third surgeon, finally, says:

No, I'm sorry for contradict your opinion, but the better patients are the politics: they don't have heart, nor stomach, nor eggs and the brain and backside are interchangeable!

1 comentari:

Anònim ha dit...

jajajaj!!! Geeemmmmmaaa, it's great! xDD
I liked it :)

IT'S A FUNNY PROJECT

I guys, teachers and all the people! I'm Gemma Gasull and this is my blog;)
I think that with the participation of all the pupils, we can pass a good and funny moments while we can read a lot of experiences and the others things in english.

MY PHOTOS!

Do you like this project (blog) ?

Do you will begin a degree next year?

Are you addicted to the internet?

Do you think that the English is the language of the future?

English in Britain - students.