divendres, 7 de març del 2008

THE KENGURU, a car for a physically handicapped person!


Hi people! I would talk about the "The kenguru", designed in Hungría for the people obliged to use wheelchair. this car don't have any seat, so the person whose introduce with his wheelchair into the car by the door of behind make a good position for drive. All the controls are around of one handle central for facilitate this mecanism. It's a work that be worth the trouble, of course.

IT'S A FUNNY PROJECT

I guys, teachers and all the people! I'm Gemma Gasull and this is my blog;)
I think that with the participation of all the pupils, we can pass a good and funny moments while we can read a lot of experiences and the others things in english.

MY PHOTOS!

Do you like this project (blog) ?

Do you will begin a degree next year?

Are you addicted to the internet?

Do you think that the English is the language of the future?

English in Britain - students.