dilluns, 10 de març del 2008

Stretchiest Skin


Today, while I was ate, I saw in the TV one program of the guinness world records. One boy who's name is: Garry Turner. He stretched the skin of his stomach to a distended very length.

Garry has a rare medical condition called Elhers-Danlos Syndrome, a disorder of the connective tissues affecting the skin, ligaments and internal organs. With this condition, the collagen that strengthens the skin and determines its elasticity becomes defective, resulting in, among other things, a loosening of the skin, and "hypermobility" of the joints. In more serious cases, it can cause the fatal collapse or rupturing of blood vessels.
I think that's very amazing and Unbelievable! You only need look this picture!
It's extraordinary! :)

1 comentari:

Lost 8 ha dit...

jajaja I like this post Gemma! And your blog too. I think that I have a little of this syndrome xD Bye and a hug! ;)

IT'S A FUNNY PROJECT

I guys, teachers and all the people! I'm Gemma Gasull and this is my blog;)
I think that with the participation of all the pupils, we can pass a good and funny moments while we can read a lot of experiences and the others things in english.

MY PHOTOS!

Do you like this project (blog) ?

Do you will begin a degree next year?

Are you addicted to the internet?

Do you think that the English is the language of the future?

English in Britain - students.