dimarts, 25 de novembre del 2008

Michael Jackson - "Man in the mirror"


Michael Jackson is an American artist, entertainer, and businessman. He have six brothers more, he debuted on the professional music scene at the age of 11, and began a solo career.He became a dominant figure in popular music and the first African-American entertainer to amass a strong crossover following on MTV and has donated and raised millions of dollars for beneficial causes. However, other aspects of his personal life, including his changing appearance and eccentric behavior, generated significant controversy which damaged his public image. Though he was accused of child sexual abuse in 1993, the criminal investigation was closed due to lack of evidence and Jackson was not charged. He then married twice and fathered three children, all of which caused further controversy. In 2005, Jackson was tried and acquitted of further sexual abuse allegations and several other charges. He has been cited as one of the world's most famous men.Why I talk about Michael Jackson? Because I’ll present you one song that I really like (And I’ll translate this song in my portfolio: http://gemmasportfolio.blogspot.com/) and now, you have more information about the singer.






1 comentari:

Anna Genís Montoliu ha dit...

I also did an entry talkin about Michael Jackson!
Ana I love this song since I was a baby!
See u tomorrow puxi*

IT'S A FUNNY PROJECT

I guys, teachers and all the people! I'm Gemma Gasull and this is my blog;)
I think that with the participation of all the pupils, we can pass a good and funny moments while we can read a lot of experiences and the others things in english.

MY PHOTOS!

Do you like this project (blog) ?

Do you will begin a degree next year?

Are you addicted to the internet?

Do you think that the English is the language of the future?

English in Britain - students.