dilluns, 24 de desembre del 2007


Today I will go to the hospital because I have hour for one echocardiogram ("eco")
An echocardiogram it's a siluet of movements of the heart. During the echocardiogram, high-frequency sound waves make photos of the valves and of the hreat, and help to sonógrafo for evaluate the pumping action of the heart. The "eco" is combinated frequently with one Doppler ultrasound and color Doppler to assess blood flow that runs through the heart valves.

It's so interesting! ;)

IT'S A FUNNY PROJECT

I guys, teachers and all the people! I'm Gemma Gasull and this is my blog;)
I think that with the participation of all the pupils, we can pass a good and funny moments while we can read a lot of experiences and the others things in english.

MY PHOTOS!

Do you like this project (blog) ?

Do you will begin a degree next year?

Are you addicted to the internet?

Do you think that the English is the language of the future?

English in Britain - students.