dijous, 25 d’octubre del 2007

a little free time!

Hello peoplee! I'm in the bar "punt de trobada" with miriam. We are waiting our sandwiches. Now we'll go to particular classes and I utilize this short time for update my blog.
This week had been very estressed...we'll have a lot of exams and homework, so...we haven't got time for nothing!
(nooow..we are eatting! :P one delicious sandwich of omlet.)
I don't have to say any more...this weekend are "barraques" of Girona, so...I write another update the next week.

see youu!;)

1 comentari:

Alba Esculta Cortés ha dit...

omelette

I like very much!

I see you tomorrow!!

Kissess (K)

[BioDramina]

P.D: The first! I love you ;)

IT'S A FUNNY PROJECT

I guys, teachers and all the people! I'm Gemma Gasull and this is my blog;)
I think that with the participation of all the pupils, we can pass a good and funny moments while we can read a lot of experiences and the others things in english.

MY PHOTOS!

Do you like this project (blog) ?

Do you will begin a degree next year?

Are you addicted to the internet?

Do you think that the English is the language of the future?

English in Britain - students.